Clinton International College Language Centre, located in the heart of North York, is currently looking for highly motivated and qualified TOEFL Teacher .
Must be flexible with class scheduling.
- Undergraduate Degree and above, preferably in English or related major
- Have at least 1-2 years teaching experience in teaching or tutoring TOEFL.
- Highly proficiency in English Language
- Able to plan classes and prepare teaching materials; excellent organization skills
- Be able to help students effectively improve their testing skills and results
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Get along well with both local and international students; able to motivate and inspire students
- Language Training Certificate is preferred but not compulsory
- Be able to teach students of different levels
- Assess and identify students’ individual learning needs;
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations to increase language proficiency
- Assign and correct homework
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss progress results with students and parents
- $17-20/hour based on experience
Please send resume and cover letter with “TOEFL Teacher” in subject heading. Only candidates who can travel to Yonge/Sheppard and accommodate the teaching schedule listed above shall apply.
Thanks to all candidates for your interest.
CLINTON LANGUAGE CENTRE