Science (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) Teacher/ Tutor
Clinton International Language College, located in the heart of North York, is currently looking for a Science (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) Teacher/ Tutor
- Ontario Certified Teacher
- Have experience teaching/tutoring Grade 10-12 students.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire students
- Highly proficiency in English Language
- Able to plan classes and prepare teaching materials; excellent organization skills
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Get along well with both local and international students;
- Assess and identify students’ individual learning needs;
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations
- Assign and correct homework
- Answer students’ questions; Help students improve their results
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss progress results with students and
Please send resume and cover letter with “Science (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) Teacher/ Tutor” in subject heading. Only candidates who can travel to Yonge & Sheppard should apply.
Thanks to all candidates for your interest.
CLINTON INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE COLLEGE
Indeed - 8 months ago