Clinton International College Language Centre, located in the heart of North York, is currently looking for highly motivated and qualified SAT/SSAT Teacher who can handle beginner to advanced level classes.
(English Component / Maths Component)
Classes are from 5:00 -8:00 on weekdays and 9:00-4:00 on Saturday
- Undergraduate Degree and above, preferably in English or related major
- Have at least 1-2 years teaching experience in teaching or tutoring SAT
- Highly proficiency in English Language
- Able to plan classes and prepare teaching materials; excellent organization skills
- Be able to help students effectively improve their testing skills and results
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Get along well with both local and international students; able to motivate and inspire students
- Language Training Certificate is preferred but not compulsory
- Be able to teach students of different levels
- Assess and identify students’ individual learning needs;
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations to increase language proficiency
- Assign and correct homework
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss progress results with students and parents
- $20-25/hour based on experience
Please send resume and cover letter with “SAT Teacher” in subject heading.
Thanks to all candidates for your interest.
CLINTON INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE LANGUAGE CENTRE
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Clinton International College is a Private High School (BSID #665597) located at Yonge & Sheppard – in the heart of the North York...