Clinton International College Language Centre, located in the heart of North York, is currently looking for highly motivated and qualified SAT/SSAT Teacher who can handle beginner to advanced level classes.
(English Component / Maths Component)
Classes are from 5:00 -8:00 on weekdays and 9:00-4:00 on Saturday
- Undergraduate Degree and above, preferably in English or related major
- Have at least 1-2 years teaching experience in teaching or tutoring SAT
- Highly proficiency in English Language
- Able to plan classes and prepare teaching materials; excellent organization skills
- Be able to help students effectively improve their testing skills and results
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Get along well with both local and international students; able to motivate and inspire students
- Language Training Certificate is preferred but not compulsory
- Be able to teach students of different levels
- Assess and identify students’ individual learning needs;
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations to increase language proficiency
- Assign and correct homework
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss progress results with students and parents
- $20-25/hour based on experience
Please send resume and cover letter with “SAT Teacher” in subject heading.
Thanks to all candidates for your interest.
CLINTON INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE LANGUAGE CENTRE
Clinton International College is a Private High School (BSID #665597) located at Yonge & Sheppard – in the heart of the North York...