Clinton International College Language Centre, located in the heart of North York, is currently looking for highly motivated and qualified IELTS Teacher who can handle beginner to advanced level classes.
Classes are from 5:00 -8:00 on weekdays and 9:00-4:00 on Saturday
- Undergraduate Degree and above, preferably in English or related major
- Have at least 1-2 years teaching experience in teaching or tutoring IELTS
- Highly proficiency in English Language
- Able to plan classes and prepare teaching materials; excellent organization skills
- Be able to help students effectively improve their testing skills and results
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Get along well with both local and international students; able to motivate and inspire students
- Language Training Certificate is preferred but not compulsory
- Be able to teach students of different levels
- Assess and identify students’ individual learning needs;
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations to increase language proficiency
- Assign and correct homework
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss progress results with students and parents
- $20-25/hour based on experience
Please send resume and cover letter with “IELTS Teacher” in subject heading.
Only candidates who can travel to Yonge/Sheppard and accommodate the teaching schedule listed above shall apply.
Thanks to all candidates for your interest.
CLINTON INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE LANGUAGE CENTRE