High School Science (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) Teacher/Tutor
Clinton International College, located in the heart of North York, is currently looking for a highly qualified, dynamic Science (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) Teacher to teach High School Program (Gr.9-12) credit courses and tutor students.
Be able to start immediately and accommodate evening and weekend hours.
- Ontario College of Teachers Certification Preferred, but will consider teachers/tutor with excellent attitude and 2+ years successful teaching experience
- Must be familiar with the Ministry of Education Curriculum: Growing Success
- Must have experience teaching or tutoring Gr.9-12 Science (Physics / Chemistry / Biology) teaching/tutoring
- Outstanding expertise in subject area and ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire students
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Able to bring the best out of students with different learning needs
- Teach Ontario Secondary School curriculum at a high level of proficiency
- Assess and identify students’ individual learning needs
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations
- Assign and correct homework, provide feedback to contribute to students’ progress.
- Answer students’ questions; Help students improve their results
- Maintain frequent and effective communication with students, parents and administration
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss progress results with students and
- $17-20/hour based on experience
Please send resume and cover letter with “High School Science Teacher – Physics (or Chemistry or Biology)” in subject heading, indicate teaching availability, and salary expectations. Only candidates who can travel to Yonge/Sheppard and accommodate evening/weekend hours should apply.
Thanks to all candidates for your interest. Only qualified applicants will be contacted, please no phone calls.
CLINTON INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE