High School Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology) Teacher
Clinton International College, located in the heart of North York, is currently looking for a highly qualified, dynamic Science (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) Teacher to teach High School Program (Gr.10- 12) credit courses.
Be able to start in September and accommodate evening schedule.
- Ontario College of Teachers Certification
- Must be familiar with the Ministry of Education Policy: Growing Success
- Experienced in Gr.10-12 Science (Physics / Chemistry / Biology) teaching
- Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire students
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Get along well with both local and international students
- Teach Ontario Secondary School curriculum at a high level
- Provide students with various evaluation opportunities for success
- Assess and identify students’ individual learning needs
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations
- Assign and correct homework, provide feedbacks to contribute to students’ progress.
- Answer students’ questions; Help students improve their results
- Maintain frequent and effective communication with students, parents and administration
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss progress results with students and
- $18-20/hour based on experience
Please send resume and cover letter with “High School Science Teacher – Physics (or Chemistry or Biology)” in subject heading. Only candidates who can travel to Yonge /Sheppard and accommodate evening schedule should apply. Thanks to all candidates for your interest.
Please no calls. Candidate who calls will be disregarded for the position.
CLINTON INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
Clinton International College is a Private High School (BSID #665597) located at Yonge & Sheppard – in the heart of the North York Centre...