High School Math Teacher
Clinton International College, located in the heart of North York, is currently looking for a highly qualified, dynamic Math Teacher to teach High School Program (Gr.10- 12) credit courses.
Be able to start in September and accommodate evening schedule.
- Ontario College of Teachers Certification
- Must be familiar with the Ministry of Education Policy: Growing Success
- Experienced in Math (Advanced Functions/ Calculus / Data Management) teaching
- Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire students
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Get along well with both local and international students
- Teach Ontario Secondary School curriculum at a high level
- Provide students with various evaluation opportunities for success
- Assess and identify students’ individual learning needs
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations
- Assign and correct homework
- Answer students’ questions; Help students improve their results
- Maintain frequent and effective communication with students, parents and administration
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss progress results with students and
- $18-20/hour based on experience
Please send resume and cover letter with “High School Math Teacher” in subject heading. Only candidates who can travel to Yonge /Sheppard and accommodate evening schedule should apply
Please no calls. Candidate who calls will be disregarded for the position.
Thanks to all candidates for your interest.
CLINTON INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE