Clinton International College, conveniently located in the heart of North York, Yonge/Sheppard subway, is currently looking for a bright and enthusiastic Math (Advanced Functions/ Calculus / Data Management) Teacher to teach High School Program (Gr.9-12) credit courses and tutor students. Teachers must possess the following 3 attributes 1) able to inspire students to learn 2) are positive and enthusiastic 3) patient and engaging.
Have availability during evenings and weekends.
- Ontario College of Teachers Certification Preferred, but will consider teachers/tutor with excellent teaching approach and 2+ years successful teaching experience
- Must be familiar with the Ministry of Education Policy: Growing Success
- Must have experience teaching or tutoring Gr 9 – 12 Math (Advanced Functions/ Calculus / Data Management)
- Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire students
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Able to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities
- Teach Ontario Secondary School Curriculum at a high level of proficiency
- Assess and identify students’ individual learning needs
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations
- Assign and correct homework
- Answer students’ questions; Help students improve their results
- Maintain frequent and effective communication with students, parents and administration
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss progress results with students and
- $17-20/hour based on experience
Please send resume and cover letter with “High School Math Teacher” in subject heading, indicate teaching availability, and salary expectations. Only candidates who can travel to Yonge/Sheppard and accommodate evening schedule should apply.
Thanks to all candidates for your interest.