High School English Teacher
Clinton International College, located in the heart of North York, is currently looking for a highly qualified, dynamic English Teacher to teach High School Program (Gr.10- 12) credit courses.
Be able to start in September and accommodate evening schedule.
- Ontario College of Teachers Certification
- Must be familiar with the Ministry of Education Policy: Growing Success
- Must have experience teaching Gr.10-12 English including ESL Courses
- Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire students
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Get along well with both local and international students
- Teach Ontario Secondary School Curriculum at a high level
- Provide students with various evaluation opportunities for success
- Assess and identify students’ individual learning needs
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations
- Assign and correct homework
- Answer students’ questions; Help students improve their results
- Maintain frequent and effective communication with students, parents and administration
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss progress results with students and
Please send resume and cover letter with “High School English Teacher” in subject heading. Only candidates who can travel to Yonge /Sheppard and accommodate evening schedule should apply.
Please no calls. Candidate who calls will be disregarded for the position.
Thanks to all candidates for your interest.
CLINTON INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE