Clinton International College Language Centre, located in the heart of North York, is currently looking for highly motivated and qualified French Teacher who can handle beginner to advanced level classes.
French Classes for kids are form 4:30-6:30 on weekdays and 9:00-1:00 on Saturday
French Classes for adults are from 6:30-8:30 on weekdays and 1:00-5:00 on Saturday
- Language Training Certificate is preferred but not compulsory
- Completion of college or university ; Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years experienced
- Be able to teach primary, junior and senior French as a second Language(FSL)
- A very strong background in the French language
- Strong English written and oral communication skills
- Able to plan classes and prepare teaching materials; excellent organization skills
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Get along well with both local and international students; able to motivate and inspire students
- Teach adult /kids students from beginner to advanced levels
- Assess and identify students’ individual learning needs;
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations to increase language proficiency
- Assign and correct homework
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss progress results with students and parents
- $20-25/hour based on experience
Please send resume and cover letter with “French Teacher” in subject heading. Only candidates who can travel to Yonge/Sheppard and accommodate the teaching schedule listed above shall apply.
Thanks to all candidates for your interest.
CLINTON INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE LANGUAGE CENTRE
Clinton International College is a Private High School (BSID #665597) located at Yonge & Sheppard – in the heart of the North York Centre...