Clinton International College Language Centre, located in the heart of North York, is currently looking for highly motivated and qualified ESL Teacher who can handle beginner to advanced level classes.
ESL Classes for kids are form 4:30-6:30 on weekdays and 9:00-1:00 on Saturday
ESL Classes for adults are from 6:30-8:30 on weekdays and 1:00-5:00 on Saturday
- Undergraduate Degree and above, preferably in English or related major
- Have at least 1-2 years teaching experience in teaching or tutoring ESL
- Be able to teach beginner, intermediate and advanced ESL Class
- Highly proficiency in English Language
- Able to plan classes and prepare teaching materials; excellent organization skills
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Get along well with both local and international students; able to motivate and inspire students
- Language Training Certificate is preferred but not compulsory
- Teach adult /kids students from beginner to advanced levels
- Assess and identify students’ individual learning needs;
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations to increase language proficiency
- Assign and correct homework
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss progress results with students and parents
- $15-20/hour based on experience
Please send resume and cover letter with “ESL Teacher” in subject heading.
Only candidates who can travel to Yonge/Sheppard and accommodate the teaching schedule listed above shall apply.
Thanks to all candidates for your interest.
CLINTON INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE LANGUAGE CENTRE