Hiring ESL Teacher
Clinton International College Language Centre, located in the heart of North York, is currently looking for highly motivated ESL Teacher who can handle beginner to advanced level ESL classes.
Starting Date: August 6th, 2013
Schedule: 10:00am - 4:00pm (5 hours teachig from Monday to Friday )
Duration: 8-12 weeks
- Must be native speaker
- Have at least 1-2 years teaching experience in teaching or tutoring ESL
- Be able to teach beginner, intermediate and advanced ESL Class
- Able to plan classes and prepare teaching materials; excellent organization skills
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Get along well with both local and international students; able to motivate and inspire students
- Teach students from beginner to advanced levels covering grammar, speaking and writing skills.
- Assess and identify students’ individual learning needs;
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations to increase language proficiency
- Assign and correct homework
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss progress results with students and parents
Please send resume and cover letter with “ESL Teacher” in subject heading. Only candidates who can travel to Yonge/Sheppard and accommodate the teaching schedule listed above shall apply.
Thanks to all candidates for your interest.
CLINTON INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE LANGUAGE CENTRE
Clinton International College is a Private High School (BSID #665597) located at Yonge & Sheppard – in the heart of the North York...