BILINGUAL (Spanish) SALES AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
Company: Immigration Firm and Language School
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada (Yonge/Sheppard Subway)
Reports to: Manager
This exciting role is ideal for new graduates or experienced marketing gurus, who are motivated and driven, wish to have flexible hours, have the ability to create opportunities and generate leads. This position allows the coordinator to grow with a dynamic young company, and develop their marketing experience and career.
Reporting to the Manager, the Sales and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for creating and executing all aspects of the marketing plan and activities (e.g. advertising in local websites, written web content, print, social media,liaising with overseas agents) that significantly increase inbound lead flow and pipeline generation for Immigration and Business Services and Language School.
- Assist the Manager with executing the domestic and international marketing plan
- Work with the Manager to develop realistic marketing strategies, objectives, targets and measures.
- Build up domestic and international pipeline of ethnic clients
- Manage online marketing campaigns (on ethnic websites and message boards) and publish write ups on blogs and social networking websites (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Maintain and build company presence on social media websites daily
- Coordinate the production and timely distribution of monthly flyers
- Plan and coordinate all logistics associated with in office seminars
- Help create and maintain customer-facing website focused on corporate and product education and awareness.
- Coordinate overseas partnerships with immigration and education consultancy firms
- Prepare progress reports and status updates on weekly/monthly basis for assigned tasks
Enrolled or graduated from University degree, diploma or equivalent professional qualification, ideally in business, marketing, or communications.
Some related work and or business experience. 1-5 years of experience in sales and marketing or related experience. Experience associated with professional services, immigration, or education would be an asset.
- Motivated Self Starter with ability to create opportunities
- Determined, Perseverant, 'Can Do' positive attitude
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to speak, write, and communicate in Spanish
- Average to Above Average knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Understanding of social and online media and their application to marketing principles.
- Prior sales and marketing experience would be strong asset
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast pace environment
- Knowledge of development software tools including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop would be strong asset
Attractive commission structure and advancement opportunities
We thank all applicants, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Location: Yonge/Sheppard
- Compensation: Attractive commission structure and advancement opportunities
- This is a contract job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.