Company: Immigration Firm and Language School
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada (Yonge/Sheppard Subway)
Reports to: President
This exciting role is ideal for seasoned business development and marketing gurus, who are motivated and driven, are excited about building a new ethic market, have the ability to create opportunities and generate leads. This position allows the manager to grow with a dynamic young company, and develop their marketing experience and career.
Reporting to the President, the Business Development Manager is responsible for initiating, creating and executing all aspects of the business development plan and activities (e.g. advertising in local websites, written web content, print, social media, liaising with overseas agents) that significantly increase inbound lead flow and pipeline generation for Immigration and Business Services and Language School.
- Develop and execute the domestic and international marketing plan
- Assist the President with executing the domestic and international marketing plan
- Work with the President to develop realistic marketing strategies, objectives, targets and measures.
- Build up domestic and international pipeline of ethnic clients
- Manage online marketing campaigns (on ethnic websites and message boards) and publish write ups on blogs and social networking websites (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Maintain and build company presence on social media websites daily
- Plan and coordinate all logistics associated with in office seminars
- Help create and maintain customer-facing website focused on corporate and product education and awareness.
- Coordinate overseas partnerships with immigration and education consultancy firms
- Prepare progress reports and status updates on weekly/monthly basis for assigned tasks
Graduate from University degree, diploma or equivalent professional qualification, ideally in business, marketing, or communications.
3-5 years of proven track record in sales and marketing.
Experience selling and marketing professional services, immigration, or education would be an asset.
- Motivated Self Starter with ability to create opportunities
- Highly Energetic, Determined, Perseverant, 'Can Do' positive attitude
- Able to Effectively Market and close on sales
- Possess a strong network in the community
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to speak, write, and communicate in Farsi
- Above Average Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Strong understanding of social and online media and their application to marketing principles.
- Must have proven track record of sales and marketing experience
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast pace environment
Small Base + commission