Provides service to commercial customers by the proper and timely execution of lawn and landscape functions in the summer months, and snow plowing functions in the winter months, including communicating with customers, reporting lawn, tree, shrub and flower problems to supervisor in the summer months, and snow and ice control problems in the winter months.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs lawn maintenance functions, including the use of riding mowers, walk behind mowers, push mowers, and a variety of power and non-powered hand tools.
- Drives company vehicle (and trailer) to customer locations.
- Completes required time sheets and production forms and communicates customer requests to supervisor.
- Completes time sheet as required each shift.
- Assists in a daily “circle check” inspection of truck and equipment before taking out on the road and again upon return to the yard.
- Assists crew leader in maintaining vehicle and equipment in a clean, tidy, and safe condition.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of facility and yard.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instruction, and procedure manuals. Ability to complete routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to customers and peers in the company.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, area and volume.
Ability to carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to deal with problems involving customer service situations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Oral and written communication
Follow-up Customer relations
Listening Problem solving
Self-motivator Time management
Handle multiple tasks Organizational
Start Date: September 1, 2013
Wage: $17 - $20