Job Description outline:
- Passion for helping Patients and commitment to offering an outstanding customer service by connecting and building a rapport with a wide variety of patients including both current and new clientele.
- Good experience in marketing and selling services
- Client service oriented with a demonstrated ability to proactively listen, identify challenges and
demonstrated flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- To be at ease working in a structured yet busy environment.
- Ability to adapt and deal effectively with first-time situations.
- Assist with complex customer issues & provide favourable solutions.
- Ready to work weekends as well as night shifts
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bilingual (English/French); Extra Languages are an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Creative problem solving, anticipating the unexpected and having solutions readily available
- Effectively multi-task while maintaining professional behaviour
- Ability to accomplish goals and objectives on time & with a focus on quality
TECHINICAL / PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES:
- College Degree.
- Fully proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Excel
- 3 years of experience as a sale representative or Customer Service Representative.
GENERAL OR PERSONAL COMPETENCIES
- Strong time management skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt to change
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Passionate about learning
- Possess good judgment, quick thinking
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Welcome patients with a smile and professionalism.
- Provide adequate general information to clients and the general public.
- Provide adequate information concerning the services of his department and the costs of the services.
- Answer phone calls with professionalism and courtesy.
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Receive payments and provide receipts.
- Create a medical file for new patients.