Clinipace Worldwide Employee Reviews

Not a great place to work
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NC31 July 2017
This company lacks a strong management team; therefore, the company moral is low, turn-over is high, poor communication, lifeless environment, technology not up-to-date and training is poor.
Pros, Cons, and Advice to Management
Clinical Trial Associate (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NC17 May 2017
*Pros*
Nice location.
Free sodas.
Coworkers are willing to help.
Flexible schedule.
Unlimited sick days.
Full vesting in retirement plans in three years.

*Cons*
The healthcare coverage is lacking compared to other places I have worked.
A recent, rather concerning amount of attrition (losing at least 1 employee almost every week) causes excessive workloads for those who remain.
They do not seem to value their employees.
The culture is very much “sink or swim”.

*Advice to Management*
Formal training should be provided for all entry-level employees and those new to management positions.

Consider offering retention bonuses.
Pros
See review.
Cons
See review.
台中出差服務line: momo940802 (Former Employee) –  台中出差服務line: momo94080213 March 2017
台中出差服務line: momo940802/台妹兼職服務/出差辦公台中/外約旅館服務/現金台中/安全第一
Pros
台中出差服務line: momo940802/台妹兼職服務
Cons
台中出差服務line: momo940802/台妹兼職服務/出差辦公台中/外約旅館服務/現金台中/安全第一
Excellent Company
Contract Senior Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NC9 March 2017
The job work/Life balance was good. The compensation was within industry norms. The management was knowledgable and flexible. Great company to work for.
Home based work a plus, but misrepresented job
Proposal Manager (Former Employee) –  California2 March 2017
After only 2 short phone interviews and no real questions asked of me, I was offered a job as a Proposal Manager. It seemed that they needed to fill this position quickly as this group was very busy. Once I started, the role was mostly a Budget Analyst and RFI research job, not a proposal manager, which to me meant writing proposals. Given I had alot of experience writing proposals in various industries, this seemed straightforward. I did not have any experience creating clinical trial budgets (very high level and complex) from scratch. I let them know that and they said training and "shadowing" would be provided, but it was not. I was thrown in to create multi-million dollar budgets for very complex trials with no training. Needless to say this was very stressful. I don't feel they represented this position well and asked me enough about my background for this to be a good fit.
Pros
Home based, provided all necessary equipment
Cons
Actual job duties not defined accurately, job title misleading, no formal training offered
All clinical monitoring responsibilities
Independent Senior Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NC9 January 2017
There is limited capability for advancement at this company. Travel ranges from 50-60% travel which has become more demading over the course of time. Management is flexible.
Pros
Working from home; minimal micromanagement
Cons
Working from home; limited contact with other team members
Fun place to work
Senior CRA (Former Employee) –  White Waltham24 February 2016
• Work on IRAS application and submission, populating costing template and standard contract. Performed several PSVs.
Pros
Short commute
Good team work
CRA II (Current Employee) –  Europa6 October 2015
Learn a lot since I work here. Colleagues are really helpfull and excellent team spirit. Working environment is good as well.
Pros
Team, working environment
Cons
Overtime, salary
Good Place to grow
Sr. Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) –  North Carolina17 August 2015
Good company to work for, great work life balance. Learned more about monitoring, gained some great experience. Extensive experience in all phases of clinical studies as well as the different types of visits including Pre-study, Initiation, Monitoring and Close-out Visits.
Great place for entry level job.
Internal Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NC3 February 2015
This place is a good company for entry level job and work your way up the corporate ladder of CRO. The typical day of work is collecting and reviewing regulatory documents from study sites. Management is very supportive. Best part of job is that it is regional/homebase.
Pros
homebased work
Sr.IT System Support
Senior IT Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  India29 October 2014
An accomplished professional with over eight years of experience in System Administration, Technical Support and Quality Analysis, currently seeking challenging roles in design, support and implementing network projects.
Wonderful Company
CRO (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NC3 October 2014
The team I work with is great...very supportive, fun and knowledgable. Co-workers are responsive and appreciate your time and effort. The compnay is growing and many times that means the opportunity to have global colleagues.
Pros
Supportive Team Members, Work/Life Balance
Wonderful organization with family-like culture
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NC3 October 2014
Clinipace is awesome! I work in the headquarters office and have been so impressed with the attitude, flexibility and family like culture Clinipace provides. It is a professional organization, but at the same time everyone is very laid back. The company has grown tremendously since I’ve been here (since Jan/2014) and will only continue to grow – it’s been amazing to watch. Everyone is motivated and wants to see the company succeed. I truly love my job and the people I work with.
Growing mid-size company with lots of growth potential in your field
Legal Intern - Corporate Counsel Group (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NC25 September 2014
As a legal intern, I was exposed to a wide variety of projects. Most of the day is spent redlining documents in contract negotiations with sponsors, principal investigators, and site institutions. There are also several conference calls with project managers and sponsors to follow-up on project status reports.

A fellow attorney and I also successfully drafted a Letter of Intent to acquire another CRO operating in Germany with a quick 24-hour turn around. Although the work can be somewhat repetitive, there is hardly any down time from start to finish.

This is a great organization to work for!
New wave for the CRO Industry
Contract Pharmacovigilance & Safety Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NC16 June 2014
Clinipace Worldwide was a great place to work. This company is setting new trends within the CRO industry from the new and innovative project is chooses to participate in, to developing its own Clinical Data base as well as setting new market trends within the Onocology Pharmaceutical industry.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
good
Sr Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC29 May 2014
great company to work with. Upper management is very adjusting.
Good work place
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  India20 May 2014
Management is really supportive in employee growth, helps us to work in every process so that we get sound knowledge of the work we do.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Fast-growing company with great potential
Professional (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NC17 March 2014
Clinipace is a fast-growing company with great potential to become a mid-size CRO powerhouse. I work in the headquarters office and have been impressed with the culture, upper management, and especially work-life balance. Employees work hard but atmosphere is laid back, unlike other corporate environments I've worked in before. Hope that the company continues to keep the small office vibe even as they continue to grow.
Pros
great office environment, excellent work-life balance
Great professional atmosphere.
Director of Global Biostatistics and Programming (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NC20 February 2014
Co-workers were wonderful and pleasant to work with, My Biostats and Programming teams were cooperative with great team spirit and willingness to work together to get the job done on time and with quality.
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
I love working at Clinipace!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NC21 January 2014
At Clinipace, I feel like my contributions matter and I'm respected and my opinions matter...even to the upper management, which is very rare.

I love that we have an amazing work-life balance here and a great group of colleagues. I know a lot of companies boast about this, but it's true at Clinipace--we are a global company with numerous office and an ever expanding work force of more than 400 employees. But somehow, we maintain that small company feel--where people know who you are. I'm very happy to be a part of the Clinipace family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clinipace Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.