Clinipace Worldwide

Clinipace Worldwide Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Wonderful Company
CRO (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCOctober 3, 2014
Pros: supportive team members, work/life balance
The team I work with is great...very supportive, fun and knowledgable. Co-workers are responsive and appreciate your time and effort. The compnay is growing and many times that means the opportunity to have global colleagues.
Wonderful organization with family-like culture
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCOctober 3, 2014
Clinipace is awesome! I work in the headquarters office and have been so impressed with the attitude, flexibility and family like culture Clinipace provides. It is a professional organization, but at the same time everyone is very laid back. The company has grown tremendously since I’ve been here (since Jan/2014) and will only continue to grow – it’s – more... been amazing to watch. Everyone is motivated and wants to see the company succeed. I truly love my job and the people I work with. – less
Growing mid-size company with lots of growth potential in your field
Legal Intern - Corporate Counsel Group (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCSeptember 25, 2014
As a legal intern, I was exposed to a wide variety of projects. Most of the day is spent redlining documents in contract negotiations with sponsors, principal investigators, and site institutions. There are also several conference calls with project managers and sponsors to follow-up on project status reports.

A fellow attorney and I also successfully – more... drafted a Letter of Intent to acquire another CRO operating in Germany with a quick 24-hour turn around. Although the work can be somewhat repetitive, there is hardly any down time from start to finish.

This is a great organization to work for! – less
New wave for the CRO Industry
Contract Pharmacovigilance & Safety Specialist (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 16, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Clinipace Worldwide was a great place to work. This company is setting new trends within the CRO industry from the new and innovative project is chooses to participate in, to developing its own Clinical Data base as well as setting new market trends within the Onocology Pharmaceutical industry.
good
Sr Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee), Washington, DCMay 29, 2014
great company to work with. Upper management is very adjusting.
Good work place
Staff Accountant (Current Employee), IndiaMay 20, 2014
Pros: nil
Cons: nil
Management is really supportive in employee growth, helps us to work in every process so that we get sound knowledge of the work we do.
Fast-growing company with great potential
Professional (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCMarch 17, 2014
Pros: great office environment, excellent work-life balance
Clinipace is a fast-growing company with great potential to become a mid-size CRO powerhouse. I work in the headquarters office and have been impressed with the culture, upper management, and especially work-life balance. Employees work hard but atmosphere is laid back, unlike other corporate environments I've worked in before. Hope that the company – more... continues to keep the small office vibe even as they continue to grow. – less
Great professional atmosphere.
Director of Global Biostatistics and Programming (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: nice co-workers
Co-workers were wonderful and pleasant to work with, My Biostats and Programming teams were cooperative with great team spirit and willingness to work together to get the job done on time and with quality.
I love working at Clinipace!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJanuary 21, 2014
At Clinipace, I feel like my contributions matter and I'm respected and my opinions matter...even to the upper management, which is very rare.

I love that we have an amazing work-life balance here and a great group of colleagues. I know a lot of companies boast about this, but it's true at Clinipace--we are a global company with numerous office and – more... an ever expanding work force of more than 400 employees. But somehow, we maintain that small company feel--where people know who you are. I'm very happy to be a part of the Clinipace family. – less
So glad to be part of the team...
CRO (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: ability to be home based; supportive environment; incredible team members!
Clinipace has proven to be the most welcoming and supportive environment of any CRO I have encountered. I have witnessed a dynamnic senior management team who seek and value ideas and contributions by all team members. It's so refreshing to be part of such a motivating team.
Great work/life balance and supportive team environment
CRO (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OhioJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: work/life balance, supportive team environment
Great home based position with responsive and supportive managers. I like the global reach of the company and the complicated study indications. The team is regional, but well connected due to technology.
Great opportunity to learn and excellent teams
CRO (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: growing organization, experienced teams, flexible environment
I have been working at Clinipace for over a year and have loved every minute. It is an entrepreneurial company with a very strong staff in all departments. I feel well supported and challenged with the opportunities given to me. The company is growing so that brings the chance for exposure to work with people in other areas of the world.

About Clinipace Worldwide

At Clinipace Worldwide, we believe that waiting 15 years, for a drug or medical device that can save lives today, is too long. – Read more