Clinipace Worldwide

Clinipace Worldwide Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great professional atmosphere.
Director of Global Biostatistics and Programming (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: nice co-workers
Co-workers were wonderful and pleasant to work with, My Biostats and Programming teams were cooperative with great team spirit and willingness to work together to get the job done on time and with quality.
I love working at Clinipace!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJanuary 21, 2014
At Clinipace, I feel like my contributions matter and I'm respected and my opinions matter...even to the upper management, which is very rare.

I love that we have an amazing work-life balance here and a great group of colleagues. I know a lot of companies boast about this, but it's true at Clinipace--we are a global company with numerous office and – more... an ever expanding work force of more than 400 employees. But somehow, we maintain that small company feel--where people know who you are. I'm very happy to be a part of the Clinipace family. – less
So glad to be part of the team...
CRO (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: ability to be home based; supportive environment; incredible team members!
Clinipace has proven to be the most welcoming and supportive environment of any CRO I have encountered. I have witnessed a dynamnic senior management team who seek and value ideas and contributions by all team members. It's so refreshing to be part of such a motivating team.
Great work/life balance and supportive team environment
CRO (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OhioJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: work/life balance, supportive team environment
Great home based position with responsive and supportive managers. I like the global reach of the company and the complicated study indications. The team is regional, but well connected due to technology.
Great opportunity to learn and excellent teams
CRO (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: growing organization, experienced teams, flexible environment
I have been working at Clinipace for over a year and have loved every minute. It is an entrepreneurial company with a very strong staff in all departments. I feel well supported and challenged with the opportunities given to me. The company is growing so that brings the chance for exposure to work with people in other areas of the world.

About Clinipace Worldwide

At Clinipace Worldwide, we believe that waiting 15 years, for a drug or medical device that can save lives today, is too long. – Read more