At Clinipace Worldwide, we believe that waiting 15 years, for a drug or medical device that can save lives today, is too long. That's why 10 years ago, we pioneered an innovative service model that has transformed drug and medical device development.
Powered by TEMPO™, our proprietary eClinical platform, our team of experts bring extensive therapeutic knowledge and insight into assisting life science, biotechnology and medical device firms in developing and executing regulatory strategies, clinical development, and post-approval research to drug and medical device trials.
Our therapeutic expertise includes cardiovascular & metabolic diseases, central nervous system, dermatology, gastroenterology, immunology, infectious diseases, nephrology, oncology, respiratory, rheumatology, & vaccines. Clinipace is headquartered in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina (the global epicenter of technological innovation) with additional regional offices in North America, Europe, Middle East & Asia, and South America.
5 Things To Know About Clinipace Worldwide:
• We were named to Forbes' 2012 List of America's Most Promising Companies
• We’ve been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500 List for 3 consecutive years
• We’re the first digital clinical research organization (dCRO)
• We merged with Paragon Biomedical in 2012
• Our teams have managed over 1,200 global clinical research, strategic product development, regulatory, and GxP/CMC/QA projects – less