We are currently recruiting for a registered physiotherapist for our prestigious clinics; you will be part of an award winning team and a work environment where your skills and professionalism are valued, where you will work autonomously providing high levels of customer service, attaining great feedback from your clients on your care provided.
- flexible hours
- Competitive wages
- Future Growth to managerial roles
- multiple locations to choose from
- Perform clinical assessments, set goals and provide treatment plans for clients
- Initiate appropriate treatment intervention based on clinical assessment
- Provide on-going evaluation of client progress
- Meet and-or exceed productivity standards
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives
The successful candidate will be a team player and will conduct interviews, complete physical assessments, establish exercise programs, and write reports.
If you feel you’re the right fit for our team, please email your resume to us.