A Medical Clinic in Edmonton, Alberta has opportunities for International Medical Graduates (IMGs) to practice as Family Physicians.
Candidates must comply with the following:
1. Medical degree from a school listed in the International Medical Education Directory.
2. English Proficiency (completed IELTS with minimum of 7 or TOEFL IBT minimum of 24 within 24 months).
3. Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE).
4. No more than three years without practicing medicine.
5. At least 24 months of postgraduate training in Family Medicine outside of Canada.
We can provide guidance to IMGs who are attempting to apply for eligibility with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta.
Please provide your resume including education and postgraduate training.