To actively identify, pursue and develop business opportunities for new accounts as well as existing accounts. To coordinate all aspects of the job with team members. To problem-solve and coordinate with customers and ensure wherever possible, projects proceed according to plan.
- Target and develop account business with new and existing customers;
- Sell ClientWerx products/services to our established client base to protect existing business accounts and increase market share;
- Gather all relevant information related to the jobs and coordinate with the PMO & Project Managers;
- Quote installation and delivery jobs;
- Convert quotes into work orders;
- Follow up with team members to ensure job completion;
- Follow up with clients to ensure all needs were met upon job completion to their satisfaction and expectations;
- Maintain positive customer relations throughout entire job.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field and/or equivalent level of experience is required;
- 3 – 5 years sales experience required;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Desire and ability to learn;
- Proven ability to build interpersonal and business relationships;
- Ability to present a professional image;
- Assertive, self-confident, self-starter and ability to work and contribute in a team environment;
- Knowledge of installation process RFID technologies & services is an asset;
- Proven prospecting, networking, problem solving and negotiation skills
ClientWerx is a complete RFID solution provider that supplies hardware, software and processes that enable the customer to utilize and profit from leading edge technology. ClientWerx consults with the customer to understand and improve the ROI of their installed technology solution.
We re looking for people who has what it takes to close sales, beat quotas and rack up commissions. You should have at least 1-2 years of sales experience in a commission environment. You will be rewarded generously for your efforts.
Please be advised that only those applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.