Our client specializes in the design and development of web and mobile applications for a variety of companies ranging from large telecoms to financial institutions both on the local and international scene.
Having recently taken on several new projects, they require an experienced Project Manager which will report directly to the company’s CTO.
Main responsibilities include:
- Overseeing both new and ongoing projects which include a range of web development and mobile projects, of varying size and complexity. You will be planning and assessing projects throughout their lifecycle.
- Interface with clients directly in order to fully understand their requirements and translate these requests into tasks for team members to work on.
- Understand the responsibilities of each team member in order to effectively delegate and follow up on tasks.
- Work with team to establish the scope of the project, identify the goals, deliverables, timelines, and budget.
- Scheduling and workflow management
- As a source of technical and analytical guidance, you will assist the team in tackling their challenges and meeting their deadlines
- Evaluate the execution of projects and tasks in order to provide feedback and suggest areas for improvement.
You have gained experience and knowledge as a project manager that you will apply to guide the team. Perhaps you have previously worked in a web / creative agency, or have worked on technology related projects. You have an outstanding personality and excellent communication skills. You are resourceful, a highly efficient thinker and you know how to take on a challenge. Your organizational and time management skills are impeccable. You excel at multitasking and have no trouble managing multiple priorities. Most projects are for clients outside of Quebec so we require a fluency in English. Ability to communicate in French or other languages is a definite asset. A project management certification is not required but will be considered as a strong asset.
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard