Position: Director Exchange Traded Derivatives Operations, Toronto, ON
About the Client:
- Industry : Banking
- Specialization : Banking, Wealth Management, Investment Banking.
- Location : Global
- Demonstrate strong leadership by building a solid team environment, providing ongoing direction, guidance and counsel to employees to optimize staff performance and enhance morale.
- Recruiting qualified personnel to perform the daily operations.
- Effectively build a robust, scalable, and flexible Operating Model to mitigate operational risk and provide support for business initiatives.
- Oversee and provide for the efficient and accurate accounting, settlements, client reporting, collateral monitoring, and reconciliation of the various Futures products and ensure that they are performed in accordance with BNS Accounting and Operational Policies.
- Manage and monitor the operational risks within the Exchange Traded Derivatives related business (end to end), Ensuring the effective planning and control of the area's operating expenses in accordance with business forecasts.
- Build an optimal relationship with key partners to provide for a smooth and effective operation – including: coordinating closings of new transactions, P&L reconciliation, accounting control, regulatory reporting and other internal MIS.
- Post graduate degree, preferably in business or relevant field.
- 8-10 years minimum Exchange Traded Derivatives experience – global perspective.
- An in depth knowledge of the regulatory framework, market practices, and clearing house policies and procedures.
- Series 99 registered - desire.
- A strong knowledge of Exchange Traded Derivatives products.
- A sound understanding of accounting principles and practices related to Exchange Traded Derivatives.
- Experience with at least one of the major futures platforms – “Books and Records” (GMI, RISC, Fastfill, etc).
- Ability to foster and develop a strong team environment and working relationships within the group and with other business areas.
- The incumbent must demonstrate strong organizational skills in planning, scheduling, and prioritizing the workload to meet tight deadlines.
After reviewing the opportunity, kindly forward me a copy of your resume so that we can talk about the opportunity in detail.
647 726 1111
Indeed - 8 months ago