Our client in the Scarborough area is urgently looking to fill the role of Communications Manager on a Temporary Basis for (4-8 weeks). While a permanent placement is found to carry on this role.
Qualified candidates will be required to perform the following duties :
- Provide day-to-day writing and general inquiry support for internal and external customers, including senior executive, national team members and Chapter requests
- Liaise with chapters to provide support for day to day communications, social media, marketing and media requests
- Support and participate in providing strategic counsel and execution for crisis communications and issues management
- Lead and support national program managers in development of written material and strategic counsel for programs
- Support and oversee messaging, presentations and speeches for senior executive and chapter staff for events
- Oversee national media relations plans and initiatives, relationship building with key media contacts, national public relations strategy and media monitoring
- Leading the development of ad content for potential print media opportunities; i.e-newspaper, magazine and on-line ads
If you feel you are qualified for this opportunity then please email me your resume.
Indeed - 5 months ago