Well established Freight and Logistics Management organization located in Vaughan is currently seeking an experienced TRAFFIC MANAGER to work closely with their high profile client base. Reporting to the owner, the successful candidate should have the following skills:
Responsibilities would include:
- Good working knowledge of carriers and their services
- Negotiate rates and service agreements with carriers
- Organize and negotiate with carriers on a continuous basis.
- Work closely with carriers and customers to ensure information on loads are relayed and understood for each move
- Source potential carriers throughout North America and Mexico
- Oversee daily traffic
- Monitor carrier performance
- Meet with clients to review service deliveries and performance
- Minimum of 5 years experience within an asset based and 3PL environment
- Worked in a similar role
- Hazardous Goods and Refrigerated service knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, Loadlink
- Knowledge of load brokerage and negotiating
- The ability to become part of our management team
- Assist in planning the growth and profitability of our organization
- Lead and assistance the team to achieve objectives
We offer an excellent starting salary, company benefits and an obtainable bonus structure.
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Patricia Yarn at the email address provided or call 905-879-4848.
CRi is an industry leader in providing quality technology services. We understand that Information Technology is a dynamic industry, with...