This high profile leading asset based National provider of freight forwarding and transportation solutions requires a BILLING CO-ORDINATOR. This position is located at their Head Office in Mississauga.
This organization provides a complete range of Intermodal, LTL, F/L and distribution services. Their state- of- the- art facility and industry leading logistic-loading system sets them well ahead of their competitors. Their freight protection system is offered by no other carrier in Canada.
Their Head Office boosts an over the top modern facility and exceptional working environment.
Reporting to the Manager of Billing, this position offers an above market base salary, bonus structure, above average benefits package and other company specific advantages.
- Work closely with the Manager of Billing to assess all Billing related issues to a positive resolution
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of TruckMate and similar transportation software
- Excellent Data Entry and keyboarding skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Communicate with all applicable departments regarding Billing
- Over 5 years experience working in a similar role
- Background in the freight forwarding industry
- Excellent working knowledge of Ground transportation, Intermodal and LTL services
- Working knowledge of Billing pricing, claims, OS & D
- Work closely with Business units and Operations
- Able to negotiate and maintain professional business relationships
- Able to work as a team while meeting and exceeding individual workload
If this position is of interest, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your resume in confidence to Patricia Yarn, President, CLIENT RESOURCES INC.
or call Patricia at 905-879-4848.
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
CRi is an industry leader in providing quality technology services. We understand that Information Technology is a dynamic industry, with...