About the Job
ClickLock Premium Metal Roofing: ClickLock is the #1 premium metal roofing company in Canada. Our commitment to providing the highest level of service is reflected in our policy of fast and professional service. To learn more about ClickLock Premium Metal Roofing please visit our website at www.clicklockroofing.com.
The Interactive department at our Home Office in Mississauga has a current opportunity for the position of Web Developer (ASP.NET and Wordpress), reporting directly to the owners. The successful candidate will have 1-3 years of enterprise software and web development experience in ASP.NET & C#.
- Develop websites and mobile applications in Wordpress
- Implement enhancements and provide on-going support of web based CRM
- Ensure all projects are well scoped, and are delivered on-time with a high level of satisfaction
Education and experience:
- Web and Mobile web development experience with ASP.NET
- 1+ years of professional Web development experience in ASP.NET;
- 1+ years of professional software development experience in PHP
- 1+ years building WordPress plugins and themes;
- Some experience with IIS 7.0/7.5
- Experience with multi-tier client/server application architectures and APIs
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008/2012
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects with strict deadlines while contributing new ideas in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical detail to non-technical team members
- Strong work ethic with a passion for quality
- Strong knowledge of written and oral English is an asset;
- Mobile development experience
- knowledge of SEO best practices, both off site and on (including link marketing)
- content creation – creating landing pages etc
- blogger outreach for link building purposes
- tracking search rankings for various keywords
- content generation and article writing
- experience with google analytics/ webmaster tools
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of ClickLock’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.