Roofing Sales Consultant
Are you an experienced professional sales representative that loves to close the deal?
You’ll work in an energetic environment that feeds the passion and talents of those who wish to achieve great things. We are a well-established company based in Ontario, and we are expanding our sales force.
The selected sales representative will manage an established territory that the company has had great success in branding the ClickLock Premium Metal Roofing name. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for contacting call in prospects, identifying customer’s requirements and managing your own weekly schedule. Having great people skills, time management and product competence is the key to an exceptional financial return.
This career opportunity offers you uncapped commissions with the potential to earn $75,000 + in your first year. Clicklock Premium Metal Roofing is willing to train those who are new to the field.
This position will involve a high level of customer service and will include the following Duties:
- Following up on new leads and referrals
- Manage the business relationship between the company and assigned customer
- Meeting with homeowners at their residence
- Preparing estimates & contracts
- Obtaining orders and meeting and exceeding established sales objectives.
- Provide territorial sales forecasts and update the ClickLock CRM
- Technically proficient on all company products and systems.
- 5+ years B2C sales experience
- All sales consultants must have a valid driver license and access to reliable insured transportation
- You must have a professional appearance and attitude
- An outstanding work ethic
- An outgoing personality. Comfortable talking to people
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Construction or roofing background an asset
- Excellent English communication skills both verbally and written
- Good Computer Skills ( Excel/Word/Outlook/CRM)
- Ability to react to frequent schedule changes
- The ability to think outside the box
If you feel that you have these qualities, we want you to become part of OUR SALES TEAM!
Please submit cover letter and resume by email to: employment (at) clicklockroofing.com
This is a fantastic sales opportunity with an established and proven leader in the industry.
No phone calls please.
We thank all those who apply but will only respond to the applicants chosen for an initial screening.