· Physically fit, capable of lifting and carrying heavy, awkward objects.
· Maintain a valid driver’s license.
· Mechanical Inclined
· Demonstrate ethical, honest personal behavior to support the company image.
· Team player, solid work ethic
· Ability to organize and accomplish work load efficiently, safely and independently
· Comply with company policies, no personal texting during work hours.
· Demonstrate tact and consideration for coworkers, suppliers and clients.
· Flexible, able to deal with a fast pace, unscheduled changes in activities and priorities according to operational requirements.
· Demonstrate professionalism, maturity, patience, honesty, provide accurate information
· The number one priority of yard personnel is to ensure that the yard is kept organized and clean or other things that need to be done.
· Ensure all work is completed following all safe work procedures
· Ensure that the yard is maintained in an efficient and organized manner
· Assist with blending of products and product samples
· Assist drivers load and unload trucks, swamping as required
· Ensure all buildings are kept clean and organized
· Ensure all products in the yard are stored in a safe and organized manner
· Lawn maintenance, weed control, snow removal
· Witness and assist third party trucks load and unload product in the yard
· Enter and clean tanks or act as standby during tank cleaning
· Assist wash bay as required
· Handyman duties as assigned
· Garbage removal
· Hot shot deliveries as needed
· Drive a pilot truck
· Other duties as designated by management or dispatch