At Clearly Contacts.ca we pride ourselves on having a team comprised of talented, innovative and dynamic individuals who are driven by an inner desire to be and produce the best. In other words, we rock!
We are listed as one of BC's Top 55 Employers all thanks to our progressive employee benefits, thriving corporate culture and cool work environment. To succeed on our team you must have an entrepreneurial mindset that likes to embrace challenges, and also understands the potential of the Internet as a revolutionary tool in providing a better way to buy eyewear.
With that being said, now is your chance to join our team. Clearly Contacts.ca is seeking a dynamic individual to add to the success of our new retail store in Vancouver. If you have a work hard, play hard type of personality then we are the right fit for you!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN EYEWEAR CONSULTANT:
- Exceed each client's expectations by going the extra mile
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales targets
- Assist clients in finding their perfect eyeglasses
- Be knowledgeable of general product information
- Handle client escalations and act as a liaison to resolve client concerns
- Demonstrate initiative in learning and understanding new products, services and promotional offerings
CHARACTERISTICS OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous retail sales or customer service experience
- A great attitude towards customer service is a must
- Commitment to driving sales and working as a team to achieve store targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Great sense of humor and a positive attitude
- Genuine commitment to customer service and making a difference in people's lives
- Open minded and adaptable to new environments
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work evenings, weekends and some holidays
- Act as an ambassador by professionally representing Clearly Contacts
- Keen eye for fashion and latest trends is an asset
A Winning Relationship
- Employee Share Ownership Plan -- company matches contributions 100%
- Extended medical benefits
- MSP coverage
2 weeks paid vacation, after 2 years of employment -- 3 weeks paid vacation, after 4 years of employment -- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Translink Employer Pass Program (discounted transit pass)
- Company discount on contact lenses and glasses
- Group activities (past events: paintball, beach BBQ, Playland, dinner cruise)
- Refer a friend and get $500!
Applying for this position will allow you to be a part of something incredible. Clearly Contacts is a Canadian owned and operated company that thrives on a culture where we believe if you can envision it, you can do it.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO OUR CAREER SITE.....https://clearly.mua.hrdepartment.com/ats/js_job_details.php?reqid=110
We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.