CLEAResult

CLEAResult Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent Team Atmosphere
Senior Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: good growth of the company, variety of roles in an upcoming industry.
Cons: leadership.
Fast moving and developing Talent Acquisition team and spent time creating new process for candidate's and clients alike, across the US and Canada.

New and ever changing management due to the constant merging of new companies and often left wondering who was reporting to who, but very collaborative team with transparency between recruiting and Hiring Manager's.

Loved the team there and all were hard working and open to developing systems and processes for creating TA synergy.

Toughest issue was the lack of communication as new management transferred in and establishing an outlook for the contractor's
Hated working at this company
Incentive Processor (Former Employee), Okemos, MichiganNovember 8, 2014
Pros: overtime may be available
Cons: don't go to the rest room, don't take breaks, you are a slave at clearresult.
Horrible company to work. The management team poorly trains it's employees and creates an atmosphere of overseers on a plantation.

January 12, 2015

Thank you for taking time to notify us of your experience in Michigan. What you've described does not reflect our company culture — which means we have more improvements to make. We want our employees to enjoy coming to work each day, knowing we're making a difference.

Great in idea horrible in practice
Program Specialist (Former Employee), East Lansing, MIJuly 31, 2014
A typical day is surrounded by doing the same thing 8 different ways until finally the first time you did it is determined to be the right way.
Great mission + great people = great place to work
Marketing (Current Employee), Austin, TXApril 30, 2014
Pros: people and company are high energy, young and engaged. culture is great.
Cons: you're in a fast growing company, sometimes the process manual is not there - and i am glad it's not!!! beacuase
I love coming to work everyday! Company has ambitious mission to change the way people use energy and actively drives market transformation and people transformation to achieve this. I feel empowered to do what I need to do to make it happen for my clients. My team members are smart, enthusiastic, fun and interesting. Culture is casual, approachable. I feel respected by my manager and executives.

If you are self-driven, ambitious, focused, you will love working here. If you want to be told prescriptively how to do your job, read a process manual to do it, and just execute without thinking - this is not the place for you.
Company focused on transforming the marketplace for Energy Efficiency
Sr Energy Efficiency Consultant - Program Manager (Current Employee), Waukesha, WIFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: try to make culture happen in some offices and vision to grow company good.
Cons: disengaged management, no investment in career growth and development, inconsistency of reality with management proclamation
Emphasis on Program Planning, Design, Implementation and Program Management.
Short term profitability and margins dictate business decisions at the expense of seasoned intellectual capital and long term success.
Great staff of employees focused to succeed.
Challenging in the commitment of work life balance
Most enjoyable is the satisfied clients and the goal achievement of energy savings.
Company Led By M&A
Chief Technology Officer (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: fantastic energy engineers and people
Cons: short sighted management
Since a venture capitalist firm began to lead this idealistic company, there has been much less emphasis on its original goals. Yes, it is still running energy efficiency programs, but it is less about how to find the best energy efficiency measure which meet the PUC objectives and more around finding the next acquisition target.

October 24, 2014

It’s true that CLEAResult has increased our capabilities this past year by acquiring other forward-thinking, industry-leading companies. Clients are asking us to grow to meet the needs of their customers and it’s because of these acquisitions that we’re able to evolve and also expand our teams of “fantastic” people like you’ve mentioned in your review. Thank you for your comments. — CLEAResult community manager

Favorite place I have worked during my career
Sr. Program Consultant (Current Employee), El Paso, TxMarch 5, 2013
I joined CLEAResult prior to their great expansion. It is an excellent place to work.
Faset-pace; you won't get bored!
Incentive Processor (Current Employee), Okemos, MiAugust 11, 2012
Great company to work for with a fast-pace and lots of opportunity to develop new skills

About CLEAResult

CLEAResult helps utilities, businesses and individuals make the wise use of energy a way of life. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, – Read more