Clearbridge Mobile is an agile-based development shop developing mobile apps for customers in a number of industries including technology, retail, finance, media, and others. We work with all the major mobile platforms – iOS (iPhone, iPod and iPad), Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
We are seeking a motivated and success-driven Business to Business (B2B) Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team of professionals. The B2B Inside Sales Representative is primarily focused on developing new business relationships by reaching out to prospects and setting up sales appointments. Selected candidate must be willing to make sufficient outbound prospecting calls in addition to utilizing other prospecting strategies such as e-mail, LinkedIn, Twitter etc. The B2B Inside Sales Representative will also provide product knowledge to customers, identify and qualify leads as well as manage and track all sales activities. New graduates with demonstrated entrepreneurial drive, sales skills and a hunter mentality will also be considered.
- Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree with equivalent work experience.
- Previous sales, prospecting or telemarketing experience. Or, previous industry-related experience.
- Desire to grow your sales career.
- Strong work ethic and self-management principles.
- Tenacious, aggressive attitude with the ability to facilitate the entire sales process.
- Ability to grasp technical terminology and concepts.
- Ability to build customer relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to deliver effective presentations internal and external to the organization.
- Effective planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task in a time-sensitive environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- 2 + years of previous B2B inside sales experience with proven success developing a book of business, new accounts and/or a sales territory.
- Prior experience selling IT solutions including software, services, consulting, etc.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Work with a fast growing team
- Competitive Salary
- Growth opportunities / Career potential
- Friendly open work environment with a ‘work hard, play hard’ attitude
- Free snacks and drinks
- Friday lunches
- Lounge with TV and PS3
- Dynamic working environment
Indeed - 20 months ago