ACCOUNTING CLERK-TIME ENTRY & INVOICING
LOCATION: Edmonton, AB
POSITION STATUS: Permanent, Full-time
DEPARTMENT: Industrial Services, Central Region
Reporting to the Team Lead, the Accounting Clerk is responsible for inputting and processing time entries in an accurate and timely manner. This position will work closely with project managers in order to ensure all employees/DSP’s are paid and charged our correctly.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Receive and register invoices, forms, records and other documents for data capture.
- Review payroll entries and identify areas of concern and notify the supervisor.
- Assist in maintaining accurate documentation to charge to clients.
- Bill out all labour, equipment and materials on a weekly/bi-weekly basis.
- Ensure all client requirements are met for billing and entered into client based programs such as Cortex.
- Create and monitor field tickets.
- Update all cost trackers with field ticket and billing information.
- Input data into computerized databases, spreadsheets or other software.
- Import and/or export data between different software.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of data.
- Identify, label and organize electronic storage media.
- Maintain libraries of electronic storage media.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with Great Plains considered an asset.
- Strong time management skills
- Team player with the ability to multi-task.
- A diploma in Office Administration is preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
Indeed - 2 years ago
ClearStream Energy Services is a mid-sized oilfield services company serving conventional oil & gas and oil sands-related owner...