Would you like to work for one of the most trusted names behind some of the best energy products in Western Canada? Can you envision yourself as part of a team that is 3,000 strong and growing? ClearStream has been helping customers bring energy to our world since 1967. Whether it’s upstream, midstream, or downstream, we bring innovation, safety, and commitment to every project, every time. We have work that works for you!
LOCATION: Husky Upgrader Lloydminster, SK
POSITION STATUS: Full-Time
DEPARTMENT: Industrial Services, Central Region
SHIFT: 10 on/4 off (Tuesday-Thursday)
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, the Project Control Coordinator is responsible for supporting the project team and business administration with the planning and execution of projects. The role of this position is to work closely with the Project Manager and execute specific tasks on their behalf which allows them the opportunity to focus more closely on key areas of their project. Main areas of focus include: schedule, performance and cost.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Support the Project Manager in all day to day work site activities as required.
- Support the company’s statement of values/corporate initiatives and foster continuous improvement in all areas of responsibilities.
- Play an active role in maintaining safety standards of the highest order.
- Manage the daily administrative requirements of the work site. In particular, ensure all human resources, accounting, procurement, cost control and administrative functions are provided with the necessary direction and support.
- Ensure internal and external client deliverables and expectations are met with respect to performance financial and safety reports.
- Work together with AR/AP department to ensure accurate reporting of accrued costs and revenues.
- Support the project with cost control fundamentals in respect to cost, schedule and performance.
- Administer the accounts payable and receivable processes and ensure the procedures are followed.
- Serve as a key contact with internal clients – employees – and external clients – customers.
- Maintain the organization of the project as well as the efficiency of the manpower through effective communication.
- Promote an environment of teamwork and cooperation among key employees in the project.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information, and yet communicate the right information to clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Working knowledge of accounts payable and receivable processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Highly organized, efficient and self-motivated. Strong communicator.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Detail oriented.
- Promotes an environment of teamwork and cooperation while striving for continuous improvement.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a related industry.
- 1-2 years’ supervisory experience required.
- Experience in project cost control fundamentals with respect to cost, schedule and performance.
- Experience in project management is recommended.
Please submit resumes to the attention of Kerri – careers @ clearstreamenergy.ca or by fax (866) 468-0376. Verbal applications will not be accepted.