Branch Office Administrator.
ClearStream Energy Services, is seeking a BRANCH OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR. As a Branch Office Administrator, with dual reporting to the Area Manager and the Regional Office Manager, this role requires administrative functions in support of the local office. The primary function of this role is to provide clerical and administrative support to ensure that administrative services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Computer skills including the ability to use spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly Proficient level.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to liaise with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize with strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong member of a team.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deadline restraints of different projects.
- Work cooperatively with other employees, customers, clients and the public
-A Diploma in Office Administration would be an asset.
- 2-3 years of related office experience
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
We are a leading service provider focusing on plant maintenance and shut downs, wear technology, fabrication, construction and...