Clear Path Employer Services is an HR consulting firm with a specialization in disability management. We are based in Cambridge, Ontario and service businesses across the country.
Clear Path Employer Services believes that knowledgeable and highly motivated employees are our most valuable assets. Our goal is to create an excellent workplace for all employees, where our shared commitment to our clients’ success will be the cornerstone of a high-performing team.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the President and other senior management members. This highly visible position will function as a "right arm" to the President and requires tact, confidentiality and superior judgment, while professionally interacting with employees, management and the public.
- Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve and assist President of complex details and advanced administrative duties
- Maintain work schedules and calendars of executive management, particularly the President.
- Coordinate meetings with potential clients and sales opportunities.
- Prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations for senior management.
- Coordinate logistics of executive team programs including meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
- Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research.
- Receive and screen all inbound telephone calls, e-mails, and visitors for the executive office.
- Refer and/or redirect calls, e-mails, or visitors as required.
- Review, evaluate, and distribute priority correspondence for executive team.
- Prepare and review presentations.
- Provide follow up support to all sales meetings.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
Knowledge & Expertise:
- Post Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline, required.
- Secondary School Diploma required.
- 5 years' experience in an Executive Administrative role preferred.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Requires executive level secretarial and technical skills in order to support the President who is constantly mobile.
- Resourceful and flexible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Keen attention to details.
- Someone who has the ability to take initiative and anticipate ahead what the President’s needs are for the meetings and activities ahead.
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and cover letters.
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard