Cleantech Janitorial Management Ltd. is based in Richmond and provides cleaning and maintenance services to commercial establishments and strata buildings throughout the lower mainland. In business since 1996, Cleantech is committed to providing superior, sustainable services to our customers and has seen rapid and continual growth. Cleantech also offers a great environment for its personnel by providing them a competitive compensation, continuous training and opportunities for growth.
We are currently looking for a Cleaning Service Professional for a property in Richmond. This is a weekend and Statutory Holidays relief position. Cleaning Service Professionals are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the interior and exterior of the building and the surrounding grounds.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleaning of all common area floors, doors, windows, interior walls and ceilings
- Cleaning of outer areas - litter patrol
- Cleaning and disinfecting of washrooms and fixtures
- Emptying of trash bins, waste containers and recycle bins
- Replenish supplies such as soaps, paper towels and toilet paper
- Replacing light bulbs
- Ordering of all cleaning and other supplies
- May be required to move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies (Lift approx. 25 lbs.)
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 or GED required
- Must be able to maintain cleanliness of buildings and facilities and to operate required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner
- Excellent time management skills; is diligent and completes work in a timely manner
- Effective verbal and written communication in English
- Basic computer skills with the ability to use e-mail effectively, program entry phones and Fobs would be an asset
- Ability to maintain daily log book
- Honest and trustworthy
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Demonstrate flexibility and sound work ethics
- Must be proactive and be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to deal with customers in a positive, courteous and respectful manner
If you think you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in confidence. The expected start date for this position is January 1, 2014. Interviews and shortlisting is ongoing.
Cleantech Service Group Ltd., is based in Richmond, BC and provides cleaning and maintenance services to commercial establishments and...