Cleantech Janitorial Management Ltd. is based in Richmond and provides cleaning and maintenance services to commercial establishments and strata buildings throughout the lower mainland. In business since 1996, Cleantech is committed to providing superior, sustainable services to our customers and has seen rapid and continuous growth. Cleantech also offers a great environment for its personnel by providing them a competitive compensation, continuous training and opportunities for growth.
We are currently looking for an on call Handyman. The handyman will support our operations team in handling minor maintenance work at the properties we service, located across the lower mainland. The Handyman is responsible for services including general maintenance, cleaning, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, masonry and renovations.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Electrical work including replacement of bulbs, ballast, and minor appliance hardware repairs
- Plumbing work including fixing leaky pipes/faucets and choked drains
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs
- Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- General yard and landscape work
- Snow Clearance, Ice melt
- May be required to move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 or GED required, trade certificates would be an asset
- Valid Class V Driver’s license with a clean abstract, own vehicle required
- At least 1 year experience in building and mechanical equipment use, maintenance and repair
- Must be able to maintain buildings and facilities, operate required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to operate required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner
- Excellent time management skills; diligent and completes work in a timely manner
- Effective verbal and written communication in English
- Basic computer skills with the ability to use e-mail effectively, program entry phones and Fobs
- Honest and trustworthy
- Demonstrate flexibility and sound work ethics
- Ability to deal with customers in a positive, courteous and respectful manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Pool maintenance/water body experience an asset
If you think you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in confidence.
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cleantech Janitorial Management Ltd. is based in Richmond and provides cleaning and maintenance services to commercial establishments and...