The original member of Atlantic Canada’s Shaw Group of companies, Shaw Brick was established in 1861 as a small clay and tile manufacturer. Today we carry an extensive line of quality brick and concrete landscaping products. With retail stores in Dartmouth, Sydney, Moncton, Saint John and Fredericton our teams are dedicated to selling our quality products with a professional, service oriented approach.
We are currently looking for a bilingual (French/English) Inside Sales Associate for our Moncton location to provide exceptional customer service and sales of masonry & landscaping products. While maintaining exceptional service the successful candidate will also handle cash, keep all records up to date, handle inventory (inventory includes lifting products up to 75ibs) and generate delivery slips and reports.
Does this describe YOU?
- Every customer looks forward to seeing you when they walk in the door
- You are genuinely interested in learning about our masonry & landscaping products
- People seek out your advice to make their outdoor space beautiful and functional
- You are a go-getter (You figured out a long time ago that success comes from hard work and determination)
- You love a challenge and have the resiliency to push through it
- You put in extra time and effort when it is busy and take initiative when it isn’t
- Great with detail and have a natural aptitude for problem solving
- You are able to apply knowledge and follow a process
- Your magazine rack is filled with landscaping magazine and your PVR with HGTV shows
- You have completed high school with a couple of years of retail / inside sales experience under your belt. Now you are ready for a career
- You are just as comfortable with a computer as you are with people
- You look forward to seeing your co-workers and have a willingness to help out
- You are flexible with your time. Willing to work rotating weekend schedules / additional hours for home shows and trade functions (you want to be at these events because landscaping and masonry is not only your career, it’s your hobby)
- You are charismatic, trustworthy, reliable and take pride in everything you do
We are looking for the total package. We will be counting on you to represent Shaw Brick.
Reach out to us with a cover letter and resume that tells us your professional story.
Deadline for applications: March 12th, 2014
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Since 1959, we at Clayton Developments Limited have established ourselves as the premier community developer in the Maritimes and with The...