Claude Resources Inc. is a fully integrated Canadian gold exploration and mining Company that has the proven ability to "Discover, Develop & Deliver". The Company has a strong operating base and significant upside. Having been in operation during times of low gold prices, Claude has proven that it has the ability to survive challenging business environments. The Company is entering a new era in its development. Of particular note is the expansion and mining of satellite deposits at the Seabee Gold Operation in Northern Saskatchewan (Canada), the significant potential of the Madsen Gold Project in the prolific Red Lake gold camp in Ontario (Canada) and the expanding resource base at the Amisk Gold Project near Flin Flon Manitoba (Canada).
Claude Resources is looking for a business oriented HR professional with the ability to connect with the Company’s visions and add value. Responsible for all operations, the Human Resources Manager will develop and lead the Human Resources practices and objectives, as well as provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment, and employee development. The Human Resources Manager will lead and manage the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's goals. Reporting to the COO, the successful incumbent will coordinate the implementation of people-related services, policies, and assist and advise company management with Human Resources issues.
- Manage and lead full recruitment services and processes.
- Lead the development and implementation of HR policies aligned with corporate objectives.
- Build strong relationships with local organizations, recruitment agencies, educational institutions and learning and development suppliers to enable Claude to achieve its corporate objectives.
- Provide coaching and resources to employees and managers with respect to career development, compensation, staffing initiatives, performance management and employee relations.
- Assist with the identification of training needs and the selection, development and delivery of appropriate training programs.
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs that will drive increased employee satisfaction, commitment and retention levels.
- Play a lead in development and compilation of relative HR metrics, analyzing, reporting and identifying trends with recommendations provided.
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of progressively complex human resources generalist experience
- Minimum 5+ years of senior management experience with proven leadership and coaching skills
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills are essential, as is the ability to work both independently and within a team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with the utmost professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills are essential. Proven ability to build successful working relationships, internal and external to the organization. A self-starter with a high degree of initiative
- A flexible team player with a proven ability to work successfully in a matrix reporting environment.
For individuals interested in this exciting opportunity, please send a resume in confidence to Morgan Sinclair quoting project number #13135.