Classroom Complete Press is a publisher of print, digital and interactive content for the Grades 1-8 educational market. Located in Kingston, Ontario with a global audience, we are looking for a talented, ambitious graphic designer to join our small company that has a start-up vibe and a family atmosphere. We are looking for an on-site permanent full-time career designer who has creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.
- Create graphics for our publications, marketing collateral and packaging.
- Manage the extensive content on our own and partner’s websites.
- Translate new content into compelling visual presentations.
- Assist our editor in brainstorming and creating engaging marketing projects & social networking.
- Strong interest in new technology and marketing.
- Strong understanding of the Mac platform.
- Speed, accuracy and expert skills in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (CS6).
- The ability to pay attention to detail and to balance work on several projects at a time.
- Candidate’s portfolio must demonstrate a good eye for typography, color, composition and creativity.
Please forward CV and digital portfolio.
Educational Books & Lesson Plans for Remedial & Regular Education - Classroom Complete Press. All our publications include teacher...