Reporting to the company Warehouse & Inventory Manager, the primary activities of the Shipper Receiver is the careful inventory picking and/or packing of Class 1 Inc.’s specialized equipment and goods shipping to hospitals across North America. This role also requires someone with the capabilities to administrate receiving activities and manage the physical unloading and storage of items into their proper inventory locations.
The person filling this role must possess strong communication, organizational and team participation skills supporting close working relationships with purchasers, production workers, accounting personnel, company service department personnel, freight forwarding providers and customs brokers.
- Education / courses in Inventory Control
- 3+ years in Shipping, Receiving and Inventory Control in manufacturing environment
- Experience with inventory auditing best practices
- Forklift training and current licensing
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written)
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft office: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with ERP systems considered an asset
Indeed - 23 months ago
Class 1 has supplied Medical Gas Equipment to hundreds of hospitals since 1995. Listed below are some notable installations: