Accounts Payable Clerk required for a busy and fast paced Construction/Land Development Firm.
Experience in the the construction and/or property management field preferred, but not required. Candidate must be able to multi task and priorize an ever-changing workload.
This role will work in collaboration with the members of the Finance Team, and duties will include, but not be limited to:
All aspects of the Accounts Payable cycle.
Preparation of deposits.
Assisting with the preparation of Construction Draws.
Any special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years related experience.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced-environment.
- The ability to understand and adhere to a system of internal controls.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
If this position is of interest, please submit your resume, stating availability and salary expectations.
Elegance, fine quality and exceptional value are the hallmarks of all Claridge Homes developments. As the largest condominium builder and...