Our client, a prestigious law firm, is seeking a Litigation Clerk for a maternity leave.
- Prepare application, affidavits, motion records
- Summarizing briefs and transcripts
- Preparing renewals
- Create and update trial binders
- Import and code documents
- College Diploma
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to handle multiple priorities and be flexible to handle changing demands
Must have 2-3 experience in a similar role.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Claire A. Gibson & Associates is a boutique search firm that believes our systematic recruitment approach brings value to both your...