CLAIMSPRO Employee Reviews

Good team, but needed more management involvement
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMarch 17, 2013
ClaimsPro was an excellent opportunity for me and I enjoyed my time at the Vancouver office. I didn't feel like work was an obligation, I regularly looked forward to going to work. The admin team there was reliable and supported each other. I would have like to see more involvement from the management team while I was there.
Pros
busy atmosphere
Cons
lack of advancement
The overall company is good, the Grande Prairie office could use changes
Independent Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, ABDecember 15, 2012
contacting new clients, attending property losses, meeting with insured's and third parties, answering calls & emails, working proactively on existing files. I learned invaluable skills such as time management, organization, dispute resolution. My coworkers were excellent. Management in the head office was supportive. The hardest part of my job was coming to terms that everything could not be done in a day and the most enjoyable part of my job was helping people and my coworkers.
5 years of accounting experience
Assistant Financial Reporter (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABNovember 4, 2012
Gained experience in full accounting cycle and reporting duties.
Very flexible as an IA
Independent adjuster- Accident Benefits (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 31, 2012
Initially was very busy prior to the new legislation changes in the AB world. Work started to taper off from the insurance companies and workflow started to become scarce as an IA. I needed to make a move where job security was a factor.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
job security