CLAIMSPRO Employee Reviews in Canada

Great Company on the Rise
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONApril 22, 2016
ClaimsPro is definitely a company on the rise and had excellent working benefits and helped to fulfill my work/life balance.

ClaimsPro was a very high-stress job with little to no recognition from the management for the completion of tasks or job well done.

Co-workers and team lead in the Hamilton department were the best to work with as they made the days go by in a flash. Spinning ideas and thoughts off one another was an excellent opportunity to "pick" a senior adjuster's brain and to help find the best solution to fit the customers needs and requirements.
Pros
Flexibility in hours
Cons
Little recognition
No a good environment to work in
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 17, 2016
Management during my time with Claimspro was very difficult to deal with. Favoritism was well noticeable within the office. This made it a very stressful work environment.
Fun and productive place to work
Executive Assistant to the Vice President (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABJune 19, 2015
People are fun to work with. Company is large but still has that small company feel. Easy to learn and ask for help when needed. Great place to learn and take on responsibility.
Pros
Team building
Cons
Sometimes adjusters get fustrated
Good team, but needed more management involvement
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMarch 17, 2013
ClaimsPro was an excellent opportunity for me and I enjoyed my time at the Vancouver office. I didn't feel like work was an obligation, I regularly looked forward to going to work. The admin team there was reliable and supported each other. I would have like to see more involvement from the management team while I was there.
Pros
busy atmosphere
Cons
lack of advancement
The overall company is good, the Grande Prairie office could use changes
Independent Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, ABDecember 15, 2012
contacting new clients, attending property losses, meeting with insured's and third parties, answering calls & emails, working proactively on existing files. I learned invaluable skills such as time management, organization, dispute resolution. My coworkers were excellent. Management in the head office was supportive. The hardest part of my job was coming to terms that everything could not be done in a day and the most enjoyable part of my job was helping people and my coworkers.
Very flexible as an IA
Independent adjuster- Accident Benefits (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 31, 2012
Initially was very busy prior to the new legislation changes in the AB world. Work started to taper off from the insurance companies and workflow started to become scarce as an IA. I needed to make a move where job security was a factor.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
job security
5 years of accounting experience
Assistant Financial Reporter (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABNovember 4, 2012
Gained experience in full accounting cycle and reporting duties.

2.9