ClaimsPro LP Employee Reviews

Worst place ever to work at.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton12 December 2017
The positive reviews from so-called administrative supervisor for Edmonton was only promoted to that position cause she sucks up to the managers. If they don't like you (cause you don't suck up) you will remain stagnant in a low paying job with low type people in a low class setting. This company only looks after the managerial staff. The ones doing all the hard work are not recognized at all
Good employer
Director, National Claims Unit (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 August 2017
Good growth opportunities for a large company., Lots of resources and opportunities available. This employer is interested in technology and being on the leading edge of claims service.
Good place to get experience, nothing long term
Independent Commercial Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  markham15 August 2017
Environment is ok.
Salary and benefits are terrible.
Being loyal to he company will not help your chances in moving up in the company . high trnover rate
Great Company to work for
Insurance Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON25 April 2017
I have worked for ClaimsPro for almost 10 years and it is a great company to work for. A typical day at work is very busy handling claims in a very big territory.
Pros
Flexibility in work schedule
No ability to leave the job at work
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Ontario27 March 2017
Nature of the work makes it difficult or impossible to find a work/life balance. There is generally not ever a point in time when you are not either extremely busy or very slow, depending on the industry.
Productive and always improving place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 March 2017
Typical day at work involves lots of communication and review. Some days priorities are rearranged hourly depending on deadlines. Really motivated company to be the best in the industry and always looking for ways to get that next step up. Good support to employees and very flexible when something comes up.
Pros
staff orientated, encouraged to learn and move forward
Cons
Very poor communication with company
Supervisor - Administrative Services (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 February 2017
Oversee all the administrative operations for the Edmonton Branch office and responsible for a staff of 12 admin. Salary was at the bottom range for the area and work load. Communication within the company was very poor. The staff were awesome.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
very little direction or communication
Dynamic work encironment
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON6 February 2017
Very good company to work for. They require CIP courses, and with commited employees will pay for them. There are a lot of internal opportunities for growth.
Experience depends on where you work within the company
adjuster (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 January 2017
Not all roles within the company are identical nor do they deliver the same experience, good or bad. I can't speak for all employees of the company, however my own experience was positive in the beginning... however as time went on it became apparent that in my area of expertise, there is no such thing as good enough or satisfactory. The job has to be its' own reward or it's not worth it. The pay is below industry standard, the expectations are unreasonable and unless you are in with management, you are not appreciated no matter how hard you work or how much effort you put in.

The people I worked with made the day to day worth while, and I enjoyed the challenge, but the only way you can keep up with the work load is to work over time, for free, without the reward of extra pay or even a thank-you from management.

It didn't help that the company within a six month period announced a raise / hiring freeze to all staff for a full year, and then six months later held a Company wide, webinar seminar presented by the President boasting about how the profits were bigger than ever that year and the following year was expected to be even better.

Those who quit are very slowly replaced, while the work load left gets spread among the few left behind to try to manage and keep clients happy.
Pros
Challenging, fast paced work environment.
Cons
Too much work, too few employees - over time a must to keep up with stats, reports and file maintenance
Amazing
Share Service Administrative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 September 2016
I love working here, the people are friendly and I get treated awesome! I would highly recommend anybody working here! They treat the employees greatly
Staff are amazing
Administrative Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 July 2016
A very team orientated company. Staff go out of their way to contribute the success of each days requirements.
Pros
It people
Cons
Communication
n/a
Claims Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 July 2016
Please refer to my previous review as I have already completed this step to the one prior to Continental Currency. This was my part-time job in the same location and office.
No a good environment to work in
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 May 2016
Management during my time with Claimspro was very difficult to deal with. Favoritism was well noticeable within the office. This made it a very stressful work environment.
Great Company on the Rise
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 April 2016
ClaimsPro is definitely a company on the rise and had excellent working benefits and helped to fulfill my work/life balance.

ClaimsPro was a very high-stress job with little to no recognition from the management for the completion of tasks or job well done.

Co-workers and team lead in the Hamilton department were the best to work with as they made the days go by in a flash. Spinning ideas and thoughts off one another was an excellent opportunity to "pick" a senior adjuster's brain and to help find the best solution to fit the customers needs and requirements.
Pros
Flexibility in hours
Cons
Little recognition
Entreprenariat et Leadership
Expert en sinistre (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 February 2016
Bon soutien technique
Systême informatique i-adjust performant et efficace
autonomie
soutien aux employés
assurances collectives
Pros
Entreprenariat
Cons
sécurité financière
Road Adjuster
Property Road Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 December 2015
Customer service
attend locations for justification of claims
review invoices
dictate reports
report to examiners
review coverage
assist other adjusters
Fun and productive place to work
Executive Assistant to the Vice President (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 June 2015
People are fun to work with. Company is large but still has that small company feel. Easy to learn and ask for help when needed. Great place to learn and take on responsibility.
Pros
Team building
Cons
Sometimes adjusters get fustrated
I loved working here!
Administrative Support Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton29 January 2015
The people are great! I appreciated the opportunity to learn and develop my skills and that they gave me a chance when I didn't have ALL of the experience they were looking for.
Good team, but needed more management involvement
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 March 2013
ClaimsPro was an excellent opportunity for me and I enjoyed my time at the Vancouver office. I didn't feel like work was an obligation, I regularly looked forward to going to work. The admin team there was reliable and supported each other. I would have like to see more involvement from the management team while I was there.
Pros
busy atmosphere
Cons
lack of advancement
The overall company is good, the Grande Prairie office could use changes
Independent Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB15 December 2012
contacting new clients, attending property losses, meeting with insured's and third parties, answering calls & emails, working proactively on existing files. I learned invaluable skills such as time management, organization, dispute resolution. My coworkers were excellent. Management in the head office was supportive. The hardest part of my job was coming to terms that everything could not be done in a day and the most enjoyable part of my job was helping people and my coworkers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ClaimsPro LP. Our community is ready to answer.