Civil Engineering Employee Reviews in Canada

Nice and friendly place to assist me improve my abilities in modeling, communicatons and interaction with other people with acceptable salary
University of Manitoba, Civil Eng (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJune 4, 2014
1) A typical day at work usually contains 8 hours work mostly modeling with computer software and discussing possible issues with co-workers. Lunch time at noon has been considered for employees which is about an hour, depends on individual needs.
2) Cooperation, being punctual, organized and friendly are the most important things which I have learned at my work place.
3&4) Managing the time considering the need of the different projects is one of the most important issues at work which requires the overview of the whole project and probable time consumption. Great communication, friendly environment and high cooperation with colleagues increase the efficiency of employees by reducing the work pressure and aggressive situations at office.
5) The hardest part of my job, as a modeller, is to solve software defeats. Not all the projects suite used software; therefore, adaption is required which needs lots of time and effort.
6) Although modeling natural or artificial phenomena is not easy but it is really intriguing especially when results are pretty good.
Pros
gym at neighborhood, quite office space, clean and brand new office and table
Cons
long distance to launge, absence of microwave at office