Civil Engineering

Civil Engineering Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
1st real job and learned a lot
Draftsman (Former Employee), Budd Lake, NJSeptember 3, 2014
Did a lot of different things at this job and it was my 1st one out of high school just wasn't sure if it was what I wanted to do with the rest of my life.
productive challenging
Assistant Professor (Former Employee), KLJune 25, 2014
Pros: high remuneration
Cons: high risk factor
get experience within short span of time
enthusiastic job environment
co-owner and engineer
Affordable Engineering Services (owner) (Former Employee), Fall River, MAMay 21, 2014
A team player and problem solver for many years. I am also a multi-tasker at many levels.
Good experience, a lot of work but, but interesting.
Project engineer (Former Employee), Hinkley, CaMarch 5, 2014
Pros: new technology, very valuable experiance.
Cons: projects are in remote areas.
Very busy, many tacks, often work includes different projects, different elements of engineering.
The hardest part of job is lack of time.
Many aspects of the project design are incomplete, consequently one needs more time to finish design or investigate in order to be able finish construction.
The most enjoyable part of work is variety of tacks, newer – more... repetition,
a lot of challenges.
What I learn is not to trust people, check all calculation reports, e-mails in order to have clear understanding where thins are and what is to be done.
Some people are very difficult to work with, some are very good pleasant sort of people.
Management is not USA style. See website for opinion of many other people about the company. – less
There were interesting work associations
Civil engineering tech (Former Employee), Valparaiso, FLFebruary 26, 2014
There were many facinating job tasks. I was allowed to work independently to achieve the required results. Colleagues were positive and enthusiastic.
vizag
engineer (Former Employee), vizagFebruary 20, 2014
delta constructions
pile foundation
ramagundam
karimnagar dist
produtive
Mig Welder (Former Employee), Halstead, ENGFebruary 13, 2014
enjoyed working here you was left alone as long as you was meant to be doing as you should, everybody wanted to help and got on
Great place to work as well as great people to work with.
Civil Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 9, 2014
Great place work. I really enjoyed the highway design aspect of this job.
Facility Manager
Facility Manager (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: living in new orleans away from family
Very rarely a typical day. Managed over a million dollar budget and 5 bases. It took me two years to learn the job. I learned about facility systems, preventative maintenance, budgeting, management and leadership, labor relations, contract management, energy management systems. I managed 21 personnel and 5 military campus style facilities. The main – more... campus was located on a Naval Installation with several office and industrial buildings. My coworkers were State Employees, Federal Employees, and Active Duty personnel. The hardest part of the job was balancing requirements and against limited resources. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with personnel at all levels. – less
Healthy atmosphere with work
Lecturer in Civil Engineering, (Former Employee), Jalna, MHJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: everything is well settled
Cons: contract basis working
very good Infrastructure,Good working environment. as it is government organization there was nothing any issue pending @ the work. I also remember all the entire time spent at Jalna. The only reason I left the Job is that , contract basis lecturer ship.
Free Working time
Technical assistant (Former Employee), Luzern, LUAugust 8, 2013
Pros: 30min
Cons: 9h
was a stressfull but very intersting Job to help the projektleeding to finisch the Projects with plan`s and Map`s.

Altime was the time preasure very high.

The Team was not realy good educated.

So was the most working and al complex stuff part of my work.
a satisfactory and challenging career span
Head of the Department (Current Employee), Bhopal, MPJuly 18, 2013
Pros: uneasy till assigned work is successfuly completed
Cons: require certain free hand to comply
During my entire period of service I have learnt one thing that hardwork with sincerity always brings laurel to you and I an lucky enough to get appreciation and citation from my seniors on many occassion,for me managenent means taking all together by leading and setting example for your junlor
Fun place to work
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 28, 2013
Pros: fun environment
Typical day was answering phones and preform any duties required by the President and Vice President. The Engineers were great to work with.
trusted and fun workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee), Jakarta, IndonesiaApril 17, 2013
work hours follow government regulation
fast learner and adaptation
make best value for company
Productive work enviromnent
Vice President / Senior Engineer (Current Employee), Flomaton, ALMay 9, 2012
Pros: hours
Cons: volitile economy
A typical day at work ranges from marketing the small engineering firm to project design to staking of projects under construction. I have learned many skills at this firm from how to efficiently manage my time to how to keep a critical project on a tight schedule.
As part of management, I have had the opportunity to oversee many diffrent employees – more... and aid them in thier own professional development. The hardest part of the job for me is having to lay off employees due to economic hardships. The most enjoyable part of this job is to watch your designs come to life during constrcution. – less
Friendly computer help desk
Computer Help Desk (Former Employee), RamsteinMarch 12, 2012
I was only a volunteer at the shop, but I learned lots about networking and computer installation.