Civica is a small water resources engineering company based in Vaughan, Ontario (just north of Toronto). Our clients are primarily local municipalities that want to improve their sanitary sewer system capacities, analyse flood risks and drainage, and analyse and inventory their storm water management facilities. We own and distribute licences for various water management software tools, and are always developing them to improve the tools and meet client needs. As Civica grows, we need to develop our market presence to expand our clientele. We are looking for a new graphics graduate to help us develop effective logos, web pages (Wordpress and HTML5), and educational graphics to help us achieve our business development goals.
Skills and Experience:
- Related Work Experience - none
- Required Level of Education - college diploma
- Working familiarity with Wordpress and HTML5
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of company services and products.
- Learn about the field of water resources civil engineering to design effective marketing images.
- Confer with staff to discuss and determine layout design.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
Contract Length: 6 months
Hourly Wage: $18
Indeed - 5 months ago