CITY OF WINNIPEG Employee Review

View all CITY OF WINNIPEG reviews

Good salary and benefits and advancement
Clerk B (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 April 2013
Very busy, the way I like it. My co-workers were wonderful. The hardest part of the job was not being able to do things faster for the vendors. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers and also dealing with the vendors.
Pros
salary, benefits

Other CITY OF WINNIPEG Employee Reviews

Review summary
Form Setter (Former Employee) –  Canada winnipeg mb11 November 2017
This was my first time working with concrete as a carpenter , i caught on quickly as the weeks went on. The process and next steps are key to success ful job.
Enjoyable job being outside all day.
Green Team Member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 October 2017
A typical day at work would be picking up garbage in the morning/ afternoon. I would then walk up Academy rd and weed the sidewalk/ flowerbeds. I would check in on shop workers and remove any glass from the sidewalk/road. I worked for 5 hours every day.

I learned how to appreciate nature more than I did before the job. I also learned about how much garbage id dropped every day.

The workplace was very helpful and positive for me.

The hardest part of the job was working outside when it was very hot and humid or when it was cold and rainy. On those days I could only do limited jobs.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to meet new people every day and become more confident.
Pros
Being outside all day
Cons
Too hot or too cold outside