City of Toronto Employee Review

View all City of Toronto reviews

Good work experience
Head Life Guard, Swimming Instructor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 October 2013
After working there for 9 years I have encountered good staff and excellent managers. Working for the City of Toronto is something I would recommend to anyone.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Lack of promotional opportunity

Other City of Toronto Employee Reviews

Great and good learning experience
Wading Pool Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2018
Fantastic support staff, always there to help out. You can build a very close relationship with your partner at the wading pool. Not a very difficult job, but rewarding.
Productive and fun workplace
Community Youth Leader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2018
I worked the basketball shifts in the gymnasium, an average day for me starts off with making all the kids sign in just so i know exactly hoe ma y people are in the space just in case something goes wrong. Take out the basketball, monitor the kids while they play to make sure everything is alright. Walk around the gym to make sure everything is running smoothly and interact with some of the kids. The hardest part of the job is making sure all the kids sign in when they come to the gym, the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing kids having fun playing a sport that they love to play in a safe and friendly environment.
Pros
Get to meet and interact with new people on a daily basis
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Toronto. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3